Wednesday, May 2, 2007

April 2007 Recap

April 2007 was my best month ever, but only because of my Borgata final table in Atlantic City. My cash game hourly rate ended up at a pitiful $4.50, well short of my $20+ goal. But since nearly a grand of my gross losses came while playing Omaha (which I'm studying intently), I'm confident that I'll turn that ship around in May. Here's the overall breakdown:

Cash game net profit = $396.83 (88.10 hours of play)
Tournament net profit = $6112.00
Total net profit = $6508.03

My goal again for May is to get my cash game hourly rate up over $20, but I'd like to cut down on my total cash game hours in order to play more online tournaments. Aside from the Liz and Brandon $20 Freezeout tonight and Krumbine Thursday tomorrow, I won't have much time for poker of any kind this first week of the month due to various commitments, but I plan to really buckle down beginning next week.

No comments: