Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Intro

Welcome to RandomFlask Poker. This is actually the 2nd iteration of this blog. The first version ran from early 2006 to the first part this year, but I had to sack it because I realized that I was talking a bigger poker game than I was actually playing. This time around, there will be no fluff, no BS. Just straight-up results, analysis, and a running total of my bankroll as I endeavor to break into professional poker.

Note: While I have serious aspirations of becoming a professional poker player, I have an equally serious understanding of the likelihood that I'll fail. I already have steady income that pays the bills, and I will NEVER play with money that I can't afford to lose. Unless you can say the same, please do not consider playing poker for anything other than recreation.

No comments: